[歌曲翻譯]〈Information High〉《Macross Plus》
〈Information High〉(訊息的快感)
Melodie Sexton
Macross Plus / 動畫《超時空要塞Plus》插曲(1995)
You know how to get eternal life in the center of the lightning-speed waltz.
你知道怎樣在光速的華爾滋中心得到無盡的生命
Feel your soul cut by a rusty knife as you head down for the self-destructive edge.
在邁向自我毀滅邊緣的時候,感受靈魂被鈍刃所傷害。
Our satori is just floating in the core, where we can spiritually go through the door.
我們的頓悟只是在核心中漂浮,那裏我們能以精神穿越那道門扉
We'll know how to get eternal life while we catch the pulse from unknown satellites
在從未知衛星中掌握脈動的同時,我們將知道怎樣取得永恆的生命
If we get the transient facts, then we feel the information high.
假使能夠得到那片刻的真實,接著我們會感受到訊息的快感
If we get the transient facts, then we are really free to fly high in space.
假使夠掌握那片刻的真實,然後我們會真正自由地在太空高飛
We know how to get an internal high in the center of the lightning-speed waltz.
你知道怎樣在光速的華爾滋中心得到內在的快感。
See our soul struggling to survive, As we head down for the self-destructive edge.
在邁向自我毀滅的邊緣的時候,看見我們的靈魂艱困求生,
Sayonara to intrusive noise.
向擾人的噪音告別
No more childish play and no more toys.
不再天真的遊戲與玩具
We know how to get eternal life while we feel and sense mother nature's strong might.
在感知到自然強大力量的同時,我們將知道怎樣得到永恆的生命
If we get the transient facts, then we'll feel the info high.
若能掌握那片刻的真實,將感受到訊息的快感
If we get the transient facts, then we'll feel the info high.
若能掌握那片刻的真實,將感受到訊息的快感
(重覆)
If we get the transient facts, then we are really free to fly high in space.
若能夠掌握那片刻的真實,然後能確實地自由在太空高飛
沒有留言:
張貼留言